1. Finish the Knittery merino/cashmere jaywalkers
2. Finish the Jo Sharp Fisherman’s gansey (only a few more inches on the front to go, then knit the collar and sew it all up)
3. Finish the baby jacket (only have to do the button bands – but I hate picking up button bands, so this project has stalled too long!)
4. Knit at least one sock in a pair for my Dad (bth have to be finished in the first week of April, in time to post for his birthday.)
5. Knit fingerless mittens for my friend Kerry.
That all should keep me busy – because I also have to write several more chapters of my book!